At-Home light therapy devices for Pain relief
- The Quantum "X" Device, designed for pain relief, uses natural light waves, which are transmitted by LEDs into the skin and combines a massage feature (3 levels) with gentle heat.
- Safely stimulates blood circulation, relaxes muscles, accelerates healing and relieves pain.
- 16 LED - RED lights (624 nm) and 9 INFRARED (940 nm) - thermal plus gentle massage in one unique device
- Lightweight handheld design is easy to move around your body so you can target sore spots Rechargeable- with-USB connection Cordless Operation
- . 1 year warranty
Find out how light therapy works and which devices are the most effective.
How Does LED Therapy Work to Reduce Pain ?
Light therapy is natural, non-invasive, and drug-free. The device delivers safe, concentrated wavelengths of therapeutic natural light to your skin and cells, where it reduces oxidative stress and stimulates cellular energy production (adenosine triphosphate or ATP). That helps your body power itself, regenerate & heal faster, and reduce joint pain and inflammation.
Benefits of LED Therapy
- Initiates tissue repair and healing
- Reduces chronic and acute pain
- Lowers edema (swelling) and inflammation
- Eliminates muscle spasms
The development of LED therapy rehabilitation programmes have led to products utililising LED technology which can be used in a number of patient settings for many injuries and chronic conditions.
The Quantum "X" has been created to help patients facilitate injury healing and provide relief for chronic and acute pain. Not only can the Quantum "X"provide pain relief in just 20 minutes but it is safe and simple for the patient to use at home.
The LED therapy devices’ innovation has provided a non-invasive technique to treat pain in a myriad of conditions and is a valuable alternative to traditional oral pain medication and more invasive techniques like surgical intervention. Infrared LED therapy devices are the perfect choice for many types of muscle related pain because they are simple to use, yet incredibly effective
Healing with the use of heat is one of the first therapeutic modalities. In addition to hot packs and heating pads, the development of transcutaneous electrical stimulation (TENS) in 1975 by Melzack looked to create a hot therapy treatment for chronic pain using electrical stimulation. This treatment paved the way for the development of infrared therapy using LED technology. Studies have found that LED therapy is beneficial in reducing pain. Controlled trial published in Pain Research and Management found that applying infrared technology using LED wraps significantly reduce pain for patients diagnosed with chronic pain. Not only that but infrared pain therapy proved to be a safer alternative to other heat therapy devices because there is little risk of dangerous skin changes or thermal injury.
Please also see our blog on "The benefits of Far Infrared Light (FIR) massage and heat therapy".